I have tonnes of stencils, and love using them, so decided to cut some of my own for this project using stencil card from Hobbycraft. I started by cutting out a leaf - which ended up as a mask rather than a stencil ...
...and then I didn't end up using it!! Suspect there will be a 'mask' week sometime this month though so I'll likely use it then.
I took one of my plain pink gelli prints from last weekend and added Dina Wakley acrylic paints over the top with a baby wipe...
..and once that was dry, added some stamping using a circle stamp, and background script stamp from Lavinia Stamps with Eggplant Adirondack ink.
I cut out a simple heart stencil and sponged white paint through before adding a stamped flower (made using funky foam - sooooo easy to cut out!!)
I also cut out some tiny round rectangles in funky foam and stamped with these on my page using black ink. There's some additional stamping on there too, along with pencil marks, some music paper and some gold paint.
Well, enough to live with it anyway!! :)