Friday 25 April 2014

Stampotique art journaled tag

I love making tags.  I don't know what it is about them, but I love them!


I also love Roc Nicholas' Stampotique images.  'Dog', one of the latest release, stars on this tag.  Roc's designs are so open that you can stamp them onto pre-painted paper for a different effect each time.


I played around with a paintbrush (a bit of a shock for me as I prefer the unpredictability of a baby wipe to apply paint usually, it's a way of getting around my perfectionism) and some watercolour paints for this background.  I did add a hint of orange with a Ranger archival pad and a Primark makeup sponge though.


One day I'll get around to displaying all my tags in my craft room.  For now they live in a box or in a pile on my desk and I enjoy browsing through them every now and again.

Stampotique stamps used:



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours, brilliant Tag:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super use of a group of seemingly unconnected images, yet they work so well together. Love your pink pop, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours together. Love how you stamped "dog" onto pre-painted paper.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Sarah. Pretty shade, too - perfect :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you love making tags!! Great splashes of colour and that fab dog! Oh! and the numbers of course! Hugs, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vibrancy of your work! Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the cute little doggy...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails