Saturday 18 May 2013

lavinia stamps challenge #3 pastel colours


Sometimes a background journal page can sit there for a while before it gets finished.  This one has been there a few years now, but I liked it the way it was so it just sat there.


Then along came this month's challenge over at Lavinia Stamps and so my fairy page was born.


The tag at the bottom came about because the fairy's face didn't come out when I stamped it directly onto the page!  But I like it :)  The next page is as yet undecided.  I might just need to get the large 'Believe' stamp and some more tiny fairies in flight ;)

4 comments:

  1. I really like this Sarah. I can just see that little fairy fluttering by, hanging onto one of those twirly maple seed things. Putting her on that tag dangle really adds to the feel of it all, and I love those dreamy colors too! It's perfect! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. works for me... the tag all adds to the dangly feel. I'm glad to her you leave pages for years too - makes me realise I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah this is beautiful work .. please check your link Tho! The mr linky link does not come here to your post... it links to us without coming here first so we can see your work....! I linked to you from the COMMENTS! that is how I found you ... Almost there ... I'll delete your Mr Linky link so you can have another go xxx
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page the colours are dreamy, thanks for entering it into the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck! XX Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails